Sunday, March 22, 2009

March Madness

Conversation while watching Arizona play some other team.

Me: What does a center do?

D: You mean the position?

Me: Yes.

D: Block shots, play defense and rebound. They are the tall players.

Me: If I were a professional basketball player what position would I play?

D (without any hesitation and in a completely serious tone): the bench...for sure.


It's funny because it's true. I like that he added "for sure," just in case I thought he was on the fence about it.

6 comments:

Mandy said...

That is hilarious! But... I think that you could at least be the water boy instead of just sitting the bench. Love ya Lan.

caitlin said...

Too funny. At least he didn't say you would be the mascot or something.

Callie said...

Hilarious. I would for sure be on the bench with you. (We would look cuter than the real players, btw, because we would not be all sweaty. So we have that going for us.)

Annie said...

HaHa!! You would be the "playa". ok that was lame. hahahahah

Holly and Dave said...

i've been laughing about this for days now. at least you could assign your own seat between korver and d.will ;)

..::k.toms::.. said...

Haha! Such a quick wit your man has. I'd totally be a bench warmer. I'm only 5'2"!!
And do you guys love bacon? That is HILARIOUS!