Monday, January 26, 2009

Mama's girl...well a little

It's no secret that Elle looks like her dad. From the second I laid eyes on her I knew it was his child (phew because there were a couple other daddy's in question).
After carrying her for nine long months, one c-section scar and strict breast feeding, I can't say that it didn't make me a little sad not to see any resemblance of me. Don't get me wrong, I love my little Asian baby that looks like her daddy but after all the hard work I just wanted to see some resemblance. Someone at work, joked "Are you sure she's yours?" And I was beginning to wonder!
Now thanks to Annie I can finally see some of me in her! Thanks Annie, you made my day!

2 comments:

marta said...

lana, she is so beautiful. i definitely see you in her. a really good mixture of you too. so so sweet. you are an exotic beauty and she is too. what a pair, mama and daughter.

Annie said...

She looks so much like you there! I can't believe how big she is getting. Makes me sad and happy at the same time. Give Ducky a kiss from me.