Sunday, December 21, 2008

B-day








Boston's Day!!! Happy first birthday Boston. We love you SOOO much. I can't believe it's been a year already. You have sure made it one fun year! Your hair is to die for and your smile is so contagious.
Wherever you go people come up to your mommy and tell her how cute you are and how they can't believe how much hair you have.
My favorite things about you are:
-they way you move your head from side to side whenever you hear music.
-how you wave backwards to everyone.
-your cute little voice when you say, "Da da da."
-and of course your Ashton Kutcher hair.

4 comments:

Annie said...

So cute lans! I love the pic of him looking at Elle in her crib. Bossy loves Elle so much and they are going to be BFFs. You are the best Auntie ever.

Dash Of Sass said...

HAPPY BDAY BOSS! I CANT BELIEVE YOU ARE ONE! TIME GOES BY TOO FAST!

Holly and Dave said...

way to go boston! one year down, many more fun ones to come! happy birthday to the one year old with the most hair i've ever seen.

caitlin said...

He is adorable! Everytime I see a picture of him I melt! LOVE THE HAIR! Happy 1st Boston!