Sunday, January 1, 2012

5 months



Time is going by way too fast these days. I can't believe Christmas has already come and gone and I can't believe my little baby is already 5 months old.
No one told me how time consuming two kids would be during the day. I consider it an accomplishment to leave my house with my hair done. Wait, let me rephrase that, I consider it an accomplishment to leave the house period. I don't know how my neighbor with 6 kids does it-and I'll betcha her hair is done right now too!

Eva at 5 months (yes, I call her mostly Eva and D calls her Scarlett):
-smiles all the time
-laughs for Elle and sometimes mom
-rolls over from her back to her tummy
-hates puffs or Cheerios
-loves her dolls and blankies and likes to stuff them in her mouth
-LOVES to be held and moving-she never wants me to sit down

17 comments:

Holly and Dave said...

I love that sweet smile and adorable face! I want to see her do all her tricks, she is so talented at her young age! And Lillian will gladly steal all her cheerios.

Jen Richards said...

She is beautiful Alana. And I cannot believe she is 5 months too! So glad you are doing well with the 2- it is a lot of work!

Mustafa Ozcan said...

Wow so baeutiful

Mustafa Ozcan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mustafa Ozcan said...

Wow so baeutiful

Mustafa Ozcan said...

Wow so baeutiful

Unknown said...


وايت شفط الصرف الصحى بالخرج
شركة تنظيف مسابح بالخرج
شركة ترميم منازل بالخرج
شركة تنظيف مساجد بالخرج





Unknown said...


شركة عزل اسطح بالخرج
شركة عزل خزانات بالخرج
شركة نقل اثاث بالخرج
شركة تنظيف قصور بالخرج
شركة تنظيف شقق بالخرج

Unknown said...


شركة رش مبيدات بالخرج
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالخرج
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخرج
شركة تسليك مجارى بالخرج
شركة عزل اسطح بالخرج

Unknown said...


شركة تسليك مجارى بالدمام
شركة عزل اسطح بالدمام
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام
شركة نقل أثاث بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بالخرج

Unknown said...


شركة تنظيف شقق بالدمام
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالدمام
شركة دهانات وديكورات بالدمام
شركة تنظيف سجاد وموكيت بالدمام
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام

Unknown said...


شركة تنظيف واجهات بالدمام
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالدمام
شركة تنظيف قصور بالدمام
شركة تنظيف مسابح بالدمام
شركة تنظيف فلل بالدمام

Unknown said...


شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بالدمام
شركة تنظيف مساجد بالدمام
شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام

Unknown said...

شركة عزل خزانات بالرياض
فنى كهرباء بالرياض
شركة تركيب سراميك ورخام بالرياض
شركة تركيب نجارة الباب والشباك بالرياض
شركة ترميم المنازل واعمال البناء بالرياض

Unknown said...


شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض
شركة دهانات وديكورات بالرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض

شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض


Unknown said...


وايت شفط بالرياض
شركة تنظيف قصور بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مسابح بالرياض
شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض
شركة تتنظيف شقق بالرياض

Unknown said...


شركة تنظيف بالرياض
شركة تنظيف واجهات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مساجد بالرياض