Monday, July 25, 2011

Ready and Waiting




At the beginning of the summer, Elle and I made a list of things we'd like to do together before baby #2 comes. We wanted to:
-ride bikes around the lake
-take the paddle boat and Kayak's out on the lake
-go to breakfast at Ruth's
-go to the zoo with friends
-take a dip in the pool
-have fun at the splash pad
-play in the sand at the beach
-watch fireworks

Now that we've crossed everything off the list, our days look more like this.


We talk to the baby everyday and try to make her feel welcome. Elle sang her twinkle twinkle little star before bed the other night and tells her everyday to come out and give her presents. I love my days with just me and Elle and will always treasure them, but we are ready for our "baby sister" to come and join us.

1 comment:

Holly and Dave said...

darling! I am ready for the little one to come join us too! Lillian needs another little friend :)